Mrs. Abernathy’s New Deck and Siding
First Of All, Listen To What Mrs. Abernathy Has To Say About It, You’ll Love It:
To replace an old and unsafe deck for Mrs. Abernathy’s lake home in Pinson, Alabama with a low maintenance composite deck plus install new vinyl siding to make the home more maintenance free.
So How Can You Tell if the Deck You Have Now is Safe or Not?
Say Hello to Mrs. Abernathy from Pinson, AL.
Durante Home Exteriors was originally referred to Mrs. Abernathy to install new vinyl siding for her lake home. We did such a quality job on the installation that she called us back again to have us replace her old deck.
This Is What She Had To Say About Her Home. Take a Listen:
This was an unique looking lake home had been in the family for many years and had been passed from generation to generation. It’s located in a beautiful wooded area with a sterling view of a secluded mountain lake. The setting looked like a postcard.
As many customers do, Mrs. Abernathy called Durante Home Exteriors because her old wood deck had aged to the point that safety had become a considerable concern. The structure of the deck was shaky and wobbly and the deck boards were full of nail heads and splinters.
Mrs. Abernathy was searching for a high quality home remodeler that could giver her what she wanted in a professional and affordable manner. She had called us previously to replace the old vertical wood siding that was decaying.
Here’s What She Had To Say About the Finished Project:
Durante Home Exteriors replaced the dilapidated old deck with a sparkling new composite deck with vinyl handrails. Here’s a summary of what we did:
Durante Home Exteriors ensured the safety of the new deck, by installing the floor joists on 12 inch centers. This is much better than what the competition normally does, which is normally 16 inch centers. This is an important difference, because it means Durante decks are much safer and stronger.
- Durante Home Exteriors installed heavy duty posts to support the weight of the new deck. Most companies only use 4×4 posts, but Durante Home Exteriors uses beefy large 6×6 pots. This is an important difference because it means Durante decks are built much better, stronger and safer than other companies.
- Durante Home Exteriors installed maintenance free “Castle Grey” deck boards. This clean light color is a customer favorite. It will never need to be painted, stained, etc. It will look gorgeous for decades.
- Durante Home Exteriors installed low maintenance vinyl hand rails with heavy duty steel posts. This means the handrails are maintenance free and the posts are extra strong.
- For extra durability, Durante Home Exteriors uses heavy duty steel posts with large metal lag bolts that anchor deep inside. This is an important difference because the competition usually just uses only wood posts which are toe-nailed into the surface of the deck.
This is the 2nd project we’ve successfully completed for Mrs. Abernathy, and we hope to help her again in the future. She is extremely satisfied with the work that we did. She now how has a beautiful new deck where she can relax and enjoy the view of the lake, and not have to worry about maintenance or safety.
Here Is the Full Version of What She Had To Say About the Work We Did:
Do What Mrs. Abernathy Did
– Call Durante Home Exteriors.
We’ll do our very best to make sure you’re as happy with your new deck or siding as Mrs. Abernathy is with hers!
If you’ve been thinking about adding a new deck or new siding to your home, we invite you to Contact Us Today. Durante Home Exteriors can build you the deck of your dreams and we’ll blow you away with courteous treatment from start to finish.