FAQs for Doors
Durante offers professional-class entry doors- and we sell a lot of them all over the state. As you can imagine, we get lots of questions about what makes our doors special or different. Below is a list of some of the common questions we get.
1. What is so great about your entry doors?
Our entry doors are premium, custom-made door system. The 4 main reasons they are so popular with homeowners is that they provide a high level of beauty, durability, security, and energy efficiency.
2. What type of doors do you offer besides entry doors?
In addition to entry doors, we offer a full line of sliding doors and French doors. They are also custom made and can be tailored to fit your home.
3. Do you stock your doors in a warehouse in case I just want to come by and buy one?
No. All Durante doors are custom-made for your home at the factory and then shipped to use to be installed on your home. We do not stock any doors.
4. Do you have a lot of different styles of doors for picky homeowners like me?
Absolutely. You can customize your new door in many ways- designer hardware, decorative glass, rich colors and finishes, the list goes on. Picking everything out is easy and doesn’t take long either.
5. Are your doors energy-efficient?
Very. Our entry doors have the Energy Star rating. Energy Star products offer you savings on your heating and cooling costs, a more comfortable living space, and added value to the appraisal of your home.
6. What is the material of your doors?
We offer both fiber glass and steel doors.
7. I have pets. Do you offer pet doors?
8. I’ve seen blinds in the glass before, does Durante offer that?
Yes. People love them. Our patio doors can be customized to have the blinds in the glass.
9. Security is a concern for me. How secure are your doors?
Extremely. Our doors have heavy-gauge security features all about them. The security features of our doors are amazing.
If you have any additional questions we can help with or if you would like more information on our doors or other products, please just give us a call at 205.956.4110 or just click to Contact Us Here.