Resilient Siding for Tuscaloosa, AL, Homeowners from Durante Home Exteriors
The fiber cement and composite siding offered by Durante Home Exteriors is ideal for Tuscaloosa, Alabama, homeowners who want a beautiful, energy-efficient, and hardy product that will stand the test of time. We offer premium products from two of the world’s top siding manufacturers, James Hardie and Cedar Ridge. These products are both weather resistant and designed to withstand a lot of punishment while still providing an attractive exterior appearance to your residence. While it’s our opinion that you can’t go wrong with either of these products, certain features that set them apart may make them better suited to your tastes or the style of your home.
Here are a few important features of each of our siding lines:
- Cedar Ridge
- o Made of a unique polystyrene composite called Neopor® that provides exceptional insulation
- o Excellent at dampening outside sound, blocking 45 percent more noise than standard vinyl siding
- o Hand milled exterior closely resembles real cedar wood
- James Hardie
- o Superbly resilient in the face of hail, rain, wind, and other foul weather
- o Made of highly durable fiber cement
- o Available in a wide range of bold, distinct styles
- Cedar Ridge
Best of all, no matter which of these superb siding brands you choose for your home, you can count on our superbly skilled and extensively trained technicians to install your new boards quickly and correctly. Our history of precise work and personalized customer service has helped us earn an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and the unique distinction of being named the top remodeler in Alabama by Qualified Remodeler for the last five years running.
For more information about the siding selection we have available for Tuscaloosa, AL, residents, contact Durante Home Exteriors today.