Sunrooms & Patio Products
You Dream It – We Build. Your Custom Sunroom Awaits.
Floor to ceiling views. Natural light pouring in. More living area. These are all reasons people love custom-designed Durante sunrooms. If you’re tired of looking at walls in your house, then consider the benefits a sunroom can offer. What if you could have the vistas and natural sunlight of the outdoors, but in the comfort of your own home? With Durante you can. Beautiful, durable and low maintenance, a Durante sunroom will create an open environment unlike any other room in your house. A new sunroom will expand your home’s living area and increase its overall value. With a Durante sunroom, you can:
- Open up a world of activities, perfectly protected from the weather, sun and insects.
- Enjoy your hobbies- play cards, knit, sew or grow plants.
- Make space for holiday celebrations, birthdays and special occasions.
- Rekindle the romance under the moonlight.
- Enjoy coffee for two, serenaded by songbirds.
- Create a safe, bright playroom for kids and pets
- Design a personal spa, for exercise and relaxation
- Indulge in rainy day naps.
What To Do Next
If you are thinking about a new patio room for your home, you might be wondering how to get the process started. With Durante, that process is super convenient and we can help you get started. This is what you need to do:
- If you are not sure which sunroom style might look best and you want some time to think about things- then download our Free Sunroom Idea Guide Here. It will show you many available sunroom styles and give you an idea of costs and time frames.
- If you are wondering about how much a sunroom will cost and you have a pretty good idea where the sunroom will go, then Contact Us Today to schedule a pressure-free in-home quote. We will send a design consultant to your home to measure and quote your new sunroom abd answer any questions you might have. There is no obligation to buy anything and it’s a great place to start. You will receive a free site inspection, a free design service, and a free same day price quote. A great value!
Brilliant Design & Performance. Custom Made For You
A studio sunroom is one of our most popular models, hands down. Studio sunrooms easily adapt to a lot of different homes, as they are able to match the style and construction of most home styles. Our studios also offer a natural extension to most existing roof designs. With a studio sunroom, you can easily and affordably add a relaxing oasis to your home. If you have a deck or a patio area, then enclosing it with a studio sunroom could be the perfect solution. Your sunroom can be the perfect place to enjoy a sunset meal with your family, or maybe even a tranquil afternoon watching a PGA tournament.
Studio Sunroom Features & Advantages
- Very versatile- ideal for one or two story homes.
- Can be used with 1-wall, 2-wall, 3-wall, or return wall set ups, and it truly ideal for a 2-wall and return wall configuration
- Gentle roof pitch that easily works with most single-story homes without requiring added construction
If you’ve ever thought about adding a sunroom to your home, getting started is even-a-caveman-can-do-it easy. If you would like more information about a studio sunroom or any of our other sunrooms products, please give us a call today at 205.956.4110 or just click here.
Impressive Views Let the Light Pour In.
A great feature about our cathedral sunrooms is the high ceiling. Cathedral sunrooms do a great job in opening up the room and making it feel really airy. The vaulted ceilings let natural light stream into the room and the view looking outside is absolutely impressive. And with our insulated glass systems, superior energy performance comes standard, so your new sunroom will be stay cooler for longer in the summer and warmer in the winter.
Many of our customers find that a Cathedral sunroom is an ideal way to expand your living area. This particular style also blends in seamlessly to your home’s style and design. The end result is a stunning natural-looking addition to your home.
Features & Advantages
- High ceilings for more natural light.
- Full-view glass
- Energy-Efficient Glass systems.
- Free Site Inspection on your home
- Free design service
If you would like to schedule a free in-home quote for a new sunroom, or if you have any questions at all about any of sunrooms, please give us a call today at 205.956.4110 or just click here.